January 7, 2012

Someone marked my work at disturbia over the holidays

from king james' bible

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Blessed [are] they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

For without [are] dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, [and] the bright and morning star.

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness... this makes me sad. I understand what they are doing but really? On your work? I've always loved your artwork and seeing it marked upon brings upon me a silent sadness. Although... deep inside... I kind of hope with that mark you can cover it up with a whole new piece and I get to see more of your work..... does that make me bad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Javi honestly the person that did only used a bible verse for an excuse to do it. True christians would not have vandalized something that belonged to someone else. Sadly they are stupid enough to think one could be fooled! Chandler did an AWSOME JOB! He is one of the best guys I have ever worked with. And I am sure when hes back in the Huntsville area he can fix it back to new! Thats just how he rolls! Besides gives me a reason to see him :)

    ReplyDelete